Musical Mind Map

Greetings. I am in my early stages as a composer. I consider my musical influences to be Bach, Messiaen, Monteverdi (early music in general,) Schoenberg, Hindemith, Stravinsky, Mozart, Glass and the like. I'm currently studying music performance with Mathias Tacke of the Vermeer Quartet along with compositional studies.

15 Αυγούστου 2006

Composition

I am currently working on a 10-12 minute work for a competition involving a small chamber orchestra. Besides, this, my other works are Brass Quintet. A one movement peice for clarinet and piano entitled, "Reverie," which was performed in a graduate recital last spring. I have also had my Brass quintet performed by a gradute brass quintet.

Although these represent my ovuere, I have many short compostions suitable for commercial use. I have access to performers, and will have midi recordings available soon (previews).

Feedback is greatly appreciated!