Musical Mind Map

Greetings. I am in my early stages as a composer. I consider my musical influences to be Bach, Messiaen, Monteverdi (early music in general,) Schoenberg, Hindemith, Stravinsky, Mozart, Glass and the like. I'm currently studying music performance with Mathias Tacke of the Vermeer Quartet along with compositional studies.

12 Αυγούστου 2006

Data: Questions and Petitions


Acangelo Correlli (1653-1713)
Antonio Vivaldi (1675-1713)
Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)
Demodocus: minstrel of Alcinous; was blind; sings of Ares and Aphrodite (OCD)
Bela Bartok (1881-1945)
If, as a reader, you have info relating to the content of my "data" section, I would be very pleased indeed! All other commentary will be taken with grains of salt...something my body needs anyway!
If you have sources relating to any subject which arises on this blog, please let my know. (For example: Hans T. David and Arthur Mendel. rev. Christoph Wolf. The New Bach Reader: A life of Johann Sebastian Bach in Letters and Documents. (New York, W.W. Norton & Company: 1998)